Zygomatic Dental Implants
HISTORY OF ZYZGOMA IMPLANTS:
Zygoma implant technique was developed by Professor Branemark (Nobel Biocare, Sweden) which uses the cheek bone(zygoma bone) to anchor the longer zygomatic implants.
Zygomatic implants provide a permanent solution for patients who wanted to get dental implants but also have severe bone resorption .
Regular implants take support from the alveolar bone or basal bone of maxilla , whereas zygoma implants are placed by taking support from the Zygoma bone (Cheek Bone ) .
ZYGOMA Implants also avoid the need for sinus lifting or Bone Grafting when there is severe Bone resorption .
Depending on the patient needs, either 2 (one on right side and one on left side ) or 4 ( 2 on right side and 2 on left side) .
What kind of patients need zygoma implants?
1. Patient with no bone in the upper maxilla for conventional implants procedure will need zygoma implants, which gets it’s support from the cheek bone, which is always in good condition.
2. Patient with failing/failed full dental implant procedure, failing/failed sinus grafts / bone grafts in the upper jaw. Zygoma dental implant also helps as a rescue implants in such kind of situation.
3. Patients in hereditary ectodermal dysplasia. This is a kind of syndrome in which the patient will have very less number of teeth in their mouth (called hypodontia or anodontia) from childhood.
Frequently they have very less bone or no bone in their jaws. They frequently need zygomatic dental implant to get a set of fixed teeth.
4. Patient in papillary lefevre syndrome. In this syndrome the patient loses all his/her teeth in early age due to aggressive periodontitis. Zygomatic dental implants as a kind of boon to such patients, who lost all teeth at such young age.
What are the benefits of getting Zygoma Implants ?
- Improved appearance
- Improved speech
- High self-esteem
- Natural looking teeth and gums
- Eat all kinds of foods you like
- Smile and laugh with confidence
- Fixed teeth
- Life time fixed teeth
- Easy maintenance
What are benefits of quadzygoma (zygoma implants) to me?
– When no other options (conventional implant technique) are available, this will help you to get fixed teeth. You can eat better, speak better and smile better.
– Zygomatic implants have more than 98% of success in the long term, based on scientific evidence.
CASE REPORT OF PATIENT WITH ECTODERMAL DYSPLASIA TREATED BY
ZYGOMA IMPLANTS in our clinic
Before and After 3D -CBCT Images
What is guided zygoma implant?
• In this technique, zygoma implants are placed with the guidance of specially made surgical guides, this help the surgeon to accurately place zygoma implants.
What is the Cost of zygomatic dental implants:
– Cost of zygomatic dental implants in India varies bases on experience of the team, in house facilities of the center and the complexity of the bone situation.
Zygoma dental implant cost:
Cost of zygoma implant depends on the number of zygoma implants placed.
For example in some situations . Only one side of the upper jaw (Right or Left) may require zygoma implant and the rest regular Implants will be placed ..
In some situations , Both right and left side upper jaw will require zygoma implants ….
In extreme bone resorption conditions , where there is completely no bone, quad zygoma will be placed , 2 zygoma implants on right and 2 zygoma Implants on left side .
Zygoma Implant Brands and Cost In Best Laser Dental Clinic
- Noris – 60,000 / implant
- Bioline – 80,000 / implant
FMR packages with Zygoma implant :
In some situations only one zygoma implant will be needed and in some situations, 2 zygoma implants will be needed .
Cost of Fmr with Zygoma implants starts from 4,10,000 to 5,60,000 INR based on the number of zygoma implants and the Implant brand .
After 6 months to 1 year , Provisional bridge will be changed to permanent ceramic bridge .
The total cost is inclusive of,
– CBCT scan
– Study models
– Digital documentation and clinical examination
– Anesthetic evaluation
– Sedative charges
– Prosthetic steps: Bridge construction steps
To see before and after photos of full mouth dental implant patients CLICK HERE
For enquiry/ to contact / for appointment CLICK HERE
AUTHOR OF ARTICLE
All images on this website belongs exclusively to Best Laser Dental Clinic. All cases presented on this website have been treated at Best Laser Dental Clinic by Best Laser Dental Clinic & Co., all images and videos shown have the patients consent. No distribution is allowed without Best Laser Dental Clinic explicit consent.