Patient needs to visit our centre two times:
- Extraction of all remaining bad teeth
- Implants placement
- Fixation of a fixed esthetic bridge(provisional) or hybrid bridge
- All these done in 3-5 days
- Patient can return back to their home country after 3-5 days
- They can eat better, speak better and smile better with their fixed provisional bridge
- The second visit will be after 1 year (however the provisional bridge will last more than one year)
- During the second visit, the provisional bridge will be replaced by a permanent bridge which is beautiful, more long lasting and much thinner than the provisional bridge
So the cost of total treatment will include,
- Cost of the treatment(implants and provisional bridge to permanent bridge)
- Cost of air travel – for two visit
- Cost of accommodation , food and local transport
- Any expenses related to local tourism ( if you choose any)
- The total cost of the entire treatment (includes two visits) will be much less about 50-60 % the cost of similar treatment in U.S or Europe.
- Many patients from UK, Australia, USA, Middle East Country choose to get dental implant from India, because they can save upto 60-70% money. Apart from saving, they get high professional quality work with the same international standard. It is like going to vacation yearly once, and getting full mouth dental implant treatment also.
- More economical, cheaper dental implant treatment cost and reliable professional treatment are the factors which tip the scales in favor of India as a favorite country for dental implant tourism. Lot of scope for tourism and friendly people and a quiet safe country made India a favourite spot for medical tourism.
As dental care cost is very high, patients from the developed countries are looking for affordable dental treatment in developing countries, India is fastly growing a hub for dental tourism, capitalizing on its highly trained professionals, low cost, international standard and no waiting time.