Cost of dental implants in India, Chennai
Considering the expertise and experience of the team combined with the state of the technologies and equipments best in the world for implant services we would say that the cost of full mouth dental implants is moderate, but not cheap. The cost of dental implants in our centre is 60- 70% less compared to the prices in US, UK, Singapore and Australia!!
We have transparency in our treatment plan and in the cost of dental implant treatment. We will explain the treatment plan and the costs involved before the treatment and there won’t be any unexpected changes in the cost of dental implant services.
Cost of Single Dental Implant in India
|IMPLANTS||BRAND||COST IN INR|
|BREDENT ZIRCONIA IMPLANT||90,000|
|STRAUMANN DENTAL IMPLANT||45,000|
|NOBEL BIOCARE DENTAL IMPLANT||40,000|
|B AND B DENTAL IMPLANT||35,000|
|IHDE DENTAL IMPLANT||25,000|
|GENESIS DENTAL IMPLANT||20,000|
FULL MOUTH REHABILITATION PACKAGES
1. STRAUMANN IMPLANTS
|Brand||COST IN INR|
BOTH UPPER AND LOWER JAW – 4,50,000
FULL UPPER JAW – 2,25,000
FULL LOWER JAW – 2,25,000
2. B AND B IMPLANTS
|Brand||COST IN INR|
BOTH UPPER AND LOWER JAW – 4,20,000
FULL UPPER JAW – 2,10,000
FULL LOWER JAW – 2,10,000
3. NOBEL BIOCARE IMPLANTS
|Brand||COST IN INR|
BOTH UPPER AND LOWER JAW – 4,70,000
FULL UPPER JAW – 2,35,000
FULL LOWER JAW – 2,35,000
4. IHDE Dental Implant
|Brand||COST IN INR|
BOTH UPPER AND LOWER JAW – 4,00,000
FULL UPPER JAW – 2,00,000
FULL LOWER JAW – 2,00,000
5. GENESIS IMPLANTS ( ECONOMIC PACKAGE )
|Brand||COST IN INR|
BOTH UPPER AND LOWER JAW – 3,00,000
FULL UPPER JAW – 1,50,000
FULL LOWER JAW – 1,50,000
In special circumstances in which full mouth rehabilitation is needed for patients who are below 35 years the cost of treatment depends on the bone condition of upper and lower jaw. Kindly send x-rays to know the cost details.
FULL MOUTH METAL CERAMIC BRIDGE FOR DENTAL IMPLANTS COST
|1. Upper full jaw metal ceramic fixed bridge||72,000||5-6 days|
|2. Lower full jaw metal ceramic fixed bridge||72,000||5-6 days|
|3. Both upper and lower jaw metal ceramic fixed bridge||1,44,000||5-6 days|
SMILE DESIGNING WITH COMPOSITE COST
|Smile Designing with composite tooth colour filling 15,000 – 25,000 Package|
**The number of implants will be determined by the amount and quality of bone available in your jaw, based on CBCT scan analysis. The cost of full mouth dental implant packages is fixed, and there won’t be any unexpected changes in it. Under circumstances in which more number of implants are required for improved success, it will be placed without any additional cost to our patients.
Why we give provisional fixed bridge for full mouth dental implant cases instead of giving permanent bridge directly?</span >
1. When multiple teeth needed extraction and immediate implants, there will be gum shrinkage during the healing period. If a permanent metal ceramic bridge is given immediately, you will feel the gap in between the bridges and gums after few weeks to months. If provisional bridges are given for some time and if the permanent metal ceramic bridges are given later, this problem is avoided completely.
2. For patient who need full mouth rehabilitation with dental implant, they live with bad, mutilated teeth and with lot of missing teeth for many years. This leads to disturbed, abnormal chewing pattern like,
– Unilateral chewing pattern (patient chewing only one side, avoiding other side)
This may be due to missing teeth of one side, or a chronic painful tooth on one side.
– Anterior chewing pattern (patient chewing food only using the front teeth)
This is due to missing molar on both sides.
Both these chewing pattern are not normal, not healthy and not physiological, over year these wrong chewing pattern is engrammed in the jaw muscles and jaw joint and the brain.
Even when the patient gets full fixed teeth on dental implant, these old wrong programmes still present for few months.
It takes 6 months – 1 year for the normal chewing pattern for reform with perfect balance of the jaw joints, muscles and teeth. During these period, the provisional fixed bridge (acrylic which is quite soft material) helps to increase the recovery of normal chewing pattern. Giving permanent metal ceramic bridge (which is rigid/strong) immediately will lead to uneven forces during chewing leading to ceramic chipping and or implant failure.
3. The 3rd reason is regarding the facial appearance and aesthetics. When multiple teeth are missing and many teeth are in chronic pain continuously for many years facial muscles loose their normal tone and appearance.
After full mouth rehabilitation with dental implants and fixed teeth, it takes 1-2months for the facial muscles to regain their original relaxed appearance. And the patients wants to trial check the aesthetics/appearance of the new teeth. Giving provisional fixed bridge helps the patient and his/her close relatives /friends to access the appearance of the new teeth. Any changes which the patient wants in provisional bridge is can be done in permanent metal ceramic bridges. If permanent bridge given immediately there is no scope for any changes/improvement in future.
Many times this situation happened to us in our initial years of practice.
The patients demands permanent ceramic bridge in the first visit itself ( to avoid a second visit later). And the patients are very happy with final result and appearance of the bridge. But when our patient returns to their home in their country, their close relatives, either husband or wife or a close friend or team mates often will tell some changes/corrections/in the appearance of new teeth. Now our previously happy patient becomes unhappy with his smile. This leads to another visit with appointments and additional cost.
These are the 3 reasons, we stopped doing permanent bridge immediately. We prefer to do in two visits. The first visit, extraction, implant and nice aesthetic fixed provisional bridge with which you can chew nicely. And after 1 year replacement of the provisional bridge with much improved aesthetic and stronger permanent metal ceramic bridge.
With this approach, some patient may not choose us (to avoid second visit), but almost all our full mouth patients getting a happy result from beginning to end.
Dental implant price in India depends upon many factors. Some are,
1. PRESENCE OF STATE OF THE ART FACILITY:
The dental implant procedures, especially involving full mouth rehabilitation requires presence of following state of the art facilities.
- In house 3D imaging (cone beam CT) scan which gives precise information about the bone condition and also helps to place the implants in 3D accurate position.
- A highly sterile environment with good infection control measures.
- CAD CAM surgical guidelines
2. DEPENDS ON THE QUALITY / QUANTITY OF JAW BONE IN THE PATIENT:
- Patient with adequate amount of bone in the jaw will need a simple and straight forward implant procedure.
- Whereas, patients with very less bone or no bone or compromised bone may need additional / different implant techniques.
3. PRACTICE LOCATION:
- Location of clinic in a way affects the cost of dental implant treatment in India. Implant practice in a metropolitan city will have higher expenses. And a long running dental implant practice with frequent upgrading to latest technologies have higher charges than other centres.
4. EXPERIENCE OF THE TEAM/ QUALIFICATION OF THE IMPLANT SURGEON:
- Full mouth dental implant treatment is a technique sensitive procedure which requires a highly experienced dental procedure.
- Preferably a oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, a Periodontist, a prosthodontist . Many times they need to work together as team for better results. In such situation the cost may so higher.
5. TYPE OF IMPLANT SURGERY TECHNIQUES:
- The conventional implant procedure which may need additional bone grafting surgeries and additional waiting times, will involve higher cost.
- Basal implants avoid the need for bone grafts, sinus lifting. Hence the lower cost for full mouth teeth replacement.
Why the cost of teeth replacement with Basal dental implants in India is less than conventional implant techniques?
- Basal implants avoid the need for additional synthetic bone graft or auto grafts. So basal implants avoid the additional cost of bone grafts and the cost of grafting procedures.
- With the use of basal implants we can completely avoid the sinus lifting procedure. In this way they further cut down the cost of teeth replacement.
- With basal dental implants the teeth replacement can be completed in fewer visits compared to bone grafting techniques. They saving multiple visit to the doctor.
- Since basal implant are very much resistance to peri implantitis (infection around the implants) need for future additional corrective surgical procedures are not needed.
So that, we will respond you in 24 hours about the Treatment details
For Full Mouth Replacement With Dental ImplantsCLICK HERE
To see more before and after photos of full mouth dental implant patients CLICK HERE
Mr. Jeff And Mrs. Varanda
To see our patients sharing their experience CLICK HERE
For enquiry/ to contact / for appointment CLICK HERE
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form for treatment plan and cost involved!
AUTHOR OF ARTICLE
All images on this website belongs exclusively to Best Laser Dental Clinic. All cases presented on this website have been treated at Best Laser Dental Clinic by Best Laser Dental Clinic & Co., all images and videos shown have the patients consent. No distribution is allowed without Best Laser Dental Clinic explicit consent.