ALL ON 4 IMPLANTS
ALL ON 4 IMPLANTS , INDIA , CHENNAI
WHAT IS ALL ON 4
All on Four Implants for Missing Teeth
All on four implant refers to substituting all teeth on Four dental implants. The back implants provide total support for rehabilitation and are tilted on 45. The tilting back avoids bone grafting and help overcome bone deficiencies. For the support of tooth or a ‘Bridge’ segment of teeth, small titanium fixtures are inserted into the jaw bone so that it stays behind for long.
WHY ALL ON 4
Quick improvment in quality of life
Quick rehabilitation is experienced and provides complete patient satisfaction as a result of proper function, sense, esthetics, speech and self esteem.
Shorter treatment duration
With the help of All in Four dental implant the number of surgeries and overall time for treatment is reduced.
In addition to shorter treatment duration comparing with the conventional implant treatment, the All in Four implant have less cost.
Stability in minimum Bone Volume and prevention of Bone Grafting
One of the main advantage of All in Four implant is that jawbone is held intact, thus preventing Bone Grafting. Minimum Bone Volume can be maintaned due to the tilted implantation.
Improved Appearance has a positive effect and improves self confidence in a person. It results in natural and healthy smile.
Easy to Maintane and Clean
All in Four is easy to maintane as it just involves four implants rather than implant in each and every teeth. Oral hygiene can also be maintaned easily.
WHO COULD BE A CANDIDATE FOR ALL ON 4
Do you have one or more of the following
- Totally without any teeth in your both upper and lower jaw..
This is called TOTALLY EDENTULOUS
- Only few teeth remaining in the jaw?most of the teeth already removed..
This is called SOON TO BE EDENTULOUS
- Using complete removable denture for both upper and lower jaws..
and you are NOT HAPPY with the removable dentures..because of looseness, gum irritation, difficulty in speaking and eating..
- Most of the teeth are shaking with lot of gum swelling and pockets..and all teeth needs extraction and replacement.
This situation is called CHRONIC DESTRUCTIVE PERIODONTITIS-SEVERE STAGE
- Most of the teeth are severely decayed with only small parts of teeth(root stumps) remaining,, patient will have repeated chronic dental pain, frequent swelling and abscess around teeth, difficulty in eating,,long history of multiple dental treatment like filling, root canals, crowns and bridges..This situation is called EXTENSIVE END STAGE DENTAL DECAY
All the above 5 situations are very much suitable for implant treatment and fixed teeth.Based on the bone situation and your need..your dentist will suggest either all on 4 or all on 6 or all on 8..
With recent advances in dental field , you can get fixed teeth with implants without any need for bone grafts and sinus lifts and waiting periods..
AUTHOR OF ARTICLE
All images on this website belongs exclusively to Best Laser Dental Clinic. All cases presented on this website have been treated at Best Laser Dental Clinic by Best Laser Dental Clinic & Co., all images and videos shown have the patients consent. No distribution is allowed without Best Laser Dental Clinic explicit consent.