ALL ON 6 IMPLANTS
All on 6 dental implants in India
The more, The Merrier!
All on 4 technique uses 4 implants, 2 in the back of the jaw, 2 in the front jaw.
In all on 6 implant technique , additional 2 implants is placed to make the anchorage of dental bridge more stronger.
Meanwhile All on 8 dental implants offer probably the maximum amount of implants needed for replacing your full set of teeth.
How does the treatment work with All on 6 technique?
- Before the treatment, you will first undergo a CBCT scan(3D scan of your jaw) and digital documentation of your teeth(digital scan )
- Discussion of the treatment plan and procedure is done with you personally.
- Implantation – After treatment plan discussion, appointment is scheduled and the implants are placed under computerised Local Anesthesia.( painless injection )
- After 3 to 4 days, a Hybrid Bridge is fixed.
- It is with the provisional hybrid bridge, you can optionally return to your former lifestyle, you can start eating, chewing normally.This bridge can be used upto 5 months and during that time, your gums, facial muscles and jaw joints will gradually return to a heathy situation.
- After 5 to 6 months, your provisional fixed bridge is replaced with a final bridge.It is really around this time, that your bone has healed completely enough to hold the implants.
- Regular check up , oral hygiene after final bridge is fixed is important, you have to come for a check up to us or to a local dentist in your country. As soon as we fix the final bridge we will teach you how to maintain the bridge.
All on 6 implants
To see cost for full mouth and partial rehabilitation with dental implants
To see more about Full Mouth Rehabilitation , CLICK HERE
To see before and after photos of full mouth dental implant patients CLICK HERE
AUTHOR OF ARTICLE
All images on this website belongs exclusively to Best Laser Dental Clinic. All cases presented on this website have been treated at Best Laser Dental Clinic by Best Laser Dental Clinic & Co., all images and videos shown have the patients consent. No distribution is allowed without Best Laser Dental Clinic explicit consent.