full mouth reconstruction with dental implants in India
An 48 years old male patient came to our clinic complaining of shaking teeth in upper and lower jaw… And unable to chew food properly…
Medical history- Patient is known diabetic and under medication..
On examination generalized mobility present in upper and lower teeth… OPG and CBCT taken… CBCT reveals generalized bone loss in relation to upper and lower jaw… Adequate bone height and width was present for placing dental implants…
- Advise full mouth extraction of periodontally compromised teeth under local anesthesia
- And replace with dental implants..
- Advised provisional teeth.
pre-op front view
pre-op upper occlusal view
pre-op lower occlusal view
pre-op right side view
pre-op left side view
- Prophylactic medications given.
- Full mouth local anesthesia given using STA.
- Upper full mouth extraction done and 10 implants placed..
- Lower full mouth extraction done and 9 implants placed..
- provisional bridge fixed
- patient asked to report after 6 month for permanent prosthesis..
After implant placement
post-operative front view
post-op upper occlusal view
post-op lower occlusal view
post-op right side view
post-op left side view