Dr. Karthik is an edodontist received his Bachelor Of Dental Surgery at K.S.R. Institute of Dental Science And Research in 2009, received his Master Of Dental Surgery at S.R.M. Dental College And Hospital, Ramapuram in 2015. He aims to make every dental visit convenient and comfortable. Dr. Karthik specialized in single visit Root canal treatment with advanced technologies for ideal results. He is fluent in English and Tamil.
Comparative evaluation of microshear bond strength of total etch and self etch bonding systems to dentin pretreated with silver diamine fluoride/ potassium iodide and transmission electron microscopic evaluation of resin dentin interface for nanoleakage. Indian J Dent Res. 2016 Jul-Aug;27(4):421-425.
Completed dissertation work “COMPARATIVE EVALUATION OF MICROSHEAR BOND STRENGTH OF TOTAL ETCH AND SELF ETCH BONDING SYSTEMS TO DENTIN PRETREATED WITH SILVER DIAMINE FLUORIDE/ POTASSIUM IODIDE AND TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPIC EVALUATION OF RESIN DENTIN INTERFACE FOR NANOLEAKAGE – AN IN VITRO STUDY” as partial fulfillment for the degree Master of Dental Surgery in Conservative dentistry and Endodontics.
Evaluation of the influence of position of radial emitting tip used with Er,Cr:YSGG laser on smear layer removal in root canal dentin – an in vitro study. 28th IACDE and 21st IES national conference 2013.
1. Comparative evaluation of microshear bond strength of total etch and self etch bonding systems to dentin pretreated with silver diamine fluoride/ potassium iodide and transmission electron microscopic evaluation of resin dentin interface for nanoleakage – an in vitro study. 27TH ISDR conference -2014, Chennai.
1. Evaluating the efficacy of fruit teas in removal of smear layer – an in vitro study. 25TH ISDR conference -2012, Chennai.
2. Comparative evaluation of effect of ultrasonic agitation with microbubble emulsion and light activated disinfection with methylene blue emulsion against Enterococcus faecalis – an in vitro study – 14th IACDE & IES Post Graduate Convention – 2013, Dharwad.
NATIONAL CONFERENCES ATTENDED
Roots summit 2014, Chennai, India.
1. 25th ISDR conference,Chennai,India.
2. 27th ISDR conference,Chennai,India
EDUCATION PROGRAMMES ATTENDED
1. CDE programme on nanotechnology held at Sree Balaji dental college , Chennai on 21st December 2012.
2. Recapitulation IV held at Meenakshi dental college, Chennai on 20th July 2012 .
3. Endo- perio interface held at SRM dental college, Chennai on 7th September 2012.
4. CDE programme held at SRM dental college, Chennai on 2nd November 2012.
5. CDE programme on antibiotic resistance held at SRM, dental college, Chennai on 29th January 2013.
6. SPIRIT 2013 held at SRM dental college, Chennai on 26 and 27th April 2013.
DCI Registration Number: 13519
AUTHOR OF ARTICLE
All images on this website belongs exclusively to Best Laser Dental Clinic. All cases presented on this website have been treated at Best Laser Dental Clinic by Best Laser Dental Clinic & Co., all images and videos shown have the patients consent. No distribution is allowed without Best Laser Dental Clinic explicit consent.