painless dental treatment in India
An 52 years old female patient came to our clinic with complain of missing teeth and wants to replace it..
Medical history- patient is diabetic and hypertensive and under medication.
pre-op front view
pre-op lower occlusal view
pre-op side view
On examination 46 and 47 was missing.. OPG and CBCT taken… CBCT shows adequate bone height and width in relation to 46 and 47 region for placing implants.
- Advised 4 implants in relation to 46 and 47 region under local anesthesia.
- Advised CAD-CAM acrylic bridge..
- prophylactic medication given
- local anesthesia given using STA
- 4 flap less implants placed in relation to 46 and 47 region
- Intra oral scanning done with digital scanner
- CAD-CAM acrylic bridge is fixed
- Patient asked to report after 3 months for changing to permanent..
CAD-CAM acrylic bridge
post-op occlusal view
post -op side view