Gum Treatment (LANAP)
Persistent swollen, red or bleeding gums, tooth sensitivity, and bad breath are among the warning signs of periodontal disease, commonly known as gum disease.
How to know that i got gum disease?!
Gum disease is often silent, meaning symptoms may not appear until an advanced stage of the disease. However, warning signs of gum disease include the following:
- Red, swollen or tender gums or other pain in your mouth
- Gum Bleeding while brushing, flossing, or eating hard food
- Gums that are receding or pulling away from the teeth, causing the teeth to look longer than before
- Loose or separating teeth
- Pus between your gums and teeth
- Sores in your mouth
- Persistent bad breath
- A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
- A change in the fit of partial dentures
The American Academy of Periodontology's